Nguyen Manh Cuong
1983: Year of birth
2005: Graduated from Fine Arts Major at Bac Giang School of Culture and Arts
2012: Graduated from Vietnam Fine Arts University
2001-2005: Participated in many creative activities and art exhibitions of Bac Giang province's fine arts association
- Participated in many group exhibition.
- Participate in the program to research and restore ancient temples in Bac Giang
- Participated in working and exhibiting many works in the Red River Ceramic Road Project
- Participate in student exhibitions
- Group exhibition of ceramic materials in Bat Trang
- Participate in Hue royal art research activities and group exhibitions in Hue
- Participated in design and perform of the Ao Dai collection with designer Thu Huong in Hanoi
- Exhibition Area 1 (consolation prize and introduction of Vietnam Fine Arts Association)
- Exhibition “Face to Face” at Mai Gallery
- Group Exhibition “Static Space” at 16 De Quai. HN
- Participated in and leader of the project "Convergence of passion" at Tieu Dao Pagoda - Bat Trang
- Participated in designing and composing many art works on ceramic mosaic material.
- Participated in and chaired the design of many landscape sculpture installation projects in Hanoi and many provinces in the country.
- Participated in designing the Ao Dai “Vietnamese soul” collection
2018-2022: Doing lacquer and oil paintings at Studio HOME ART.